Courses2024

ChatGPT in Marketing - Introduction to ChatGPT & AI Marketing

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

70f53633c7a96402d4203f6e559c10a6.jpeg
Free Download ChatGPT in Marketing - Introduction to ChatGPT & AI Marketing
Published 9/2024
Created by Tanmoy Das
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 65 Lectures ( 4h 32m ) | Size: 3.42 GB

Supercharge Your Marketing with ChatGPT: Introduction to AI Tools that Transform Your Marketing Efforts
What you'll learn:
ChatGPT: How to use ChatGPT to create an entire marketing campaign from start to finish.
Midjourney 101: Unleash AI for Unique Image Generation
Utilize ChatGPT for audience research and analysis.
Create a sales page copy with ChatGPT.
Marketing: Utilize ChatGPT to produce tailored content, seize trending opportunities, craft compelling advertisements, newsletters, and dynamic media campaigns!
Prompt engineering: for ChatGPT marketing-optimize AI-generated content, captivate audiences, and boost your brand's impact!
Write an optimized blog post in seconds with ChatGPT.
Create Google ads with ChatGPT.
Midjourney: Create unique marketing images in seconds using Midjourney AI.
Define and optimize your target audience and buyer persona.
Develop an email sequence with ChatGPT.
Analyze reviews and optimize your products and services with ChatGPT.
Prompt engineering: for Midjourney, unlock AI's creative power for stunning images! Craft prompts, optimize results, unleash innovation.
ChatGPT: Create a complete content calendar for your marketing campaign.
Develop optimized social media posts with ChatGPT.
Create Facebook ads with ChatGPT.
Midjourney: Leverage prompts, parameters, and modifiers to craft stunning visuals that embody your unique flair and imagination!
OpenAI: Unleash the power of ChatGPT for cutting-edge marketing strategies and impactful results.
Requirements:
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. This course is designed to cater to learners of all levels, from beginners to professionals who are looking to enhance their marketing skills.
Description:
Hi Guys,Welcome to my ChatGPT in Marketing: Introduction to ChatGPT & AI Marketing course!In my course you will learn everything about how to use ChatGPT in Marketing. I have created video lessons on every feature of AI Tools. You will get to see the real practical implementation of how to use every feature of this tools.This is the most detailed course on use of AI in Marketing you will ever find on the internet. I have created different sections based on each AI tool and in each section, I have gone in-depth into explaining the concept of the tool and how to practically implement it.This course will give you a 100% understanding of how to use AI in Marketing for business and after going through this course you will be capable of applying these concepts in building your own online business or for your clients.You're going to get 64 detailed video lessons. A complete access to our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the class.On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee!Topics you will learn in this course:- Welcome to the course & First Steps- Creating your ChatGPT account step by step- How to get the best answers from ChatGPT- Content Calendar ChatGPT: How to create a complete Content Calendar- Importance of defining your target audience- Utilizing ChatGPT for audience research and analysis- Social media marketing and automation- Developing social media posts with ChatGPT- Tool for Social Media Automation - SocialBee- Social media post schedule and automation- Social media reposting automation- Setting up your social media automation schedule- Optimized Keywords and Blog Titles generated by ChatGPT- Writing an optimized Blog Post in seconds with ChatGPT- Overview of email marketing and its importance- Developing optimized email sequences with ChatGPT- Developing sales page copy with ChatGPT- Creating Facebook Ads with ChatGPT- Creating Google Ads with ChatGPT- Getting unlimited video ideas- Creating a complete YouTube video script- Youtube SEO with ChatGPT- Steps to create a powerful marketing funnel with ChatGPT- Identifying your buyer persona with ChatGPT- Creating a lead magnet with ChatGPT- Creating copy for the landing page and social media with ChatGPT- Writing a complete email sequence for your funnel with ChatGPT- Analyzing reviews and optimizing your products and services- Using AI to create a professional Website in minutes- Customizing Your Website with AI- Introduction to using ChatGPT in your website- Website copy for the homepage, about us page and contact us page- Meta descriptions with ChatGPT- Generating Product and Business names with ChatGPT- Taglines and slogans for your brand with ChatGPT- Product descriptions for your online store with ChatGPT- Generating FAQ with ChatGPT- Creating your Midjourney account- Generating images with Midjourney- Chat privately with Midjourney in Discord- Midjourney Parameters, Prompts, and advanced options- Creating product images with Midjourney- Creating product photographs with Midjourney- Creating Website Ideas with Midjourney- Creating a Logo for my business with Midjourney- Midjourney: How and Where to sell your AI generated Art and Graphics- Image Sizes and Dimensions for Social Media- Midjourney for Instagram Feed- Midjourney for Instagram Carousel- Midjourney for Instagram Stories- Midjourney for Facebook Feed- Midjourney for Facebook Stories- Midjourney for Facebook Business Page Cover- Midjourney for thumbnails of your Tiktok videos- Midjourney for YouTube video thumbnails- Midjourney for the YouTube Channel banner- Midjourney Basic Commands- How to get realistic images in Midjourney- Free image generation with Leonardo- Free image generation with BlueWillow- Free image generation with Stable Diffusion- Free images with Dall-e 3- MS DesignerThank you so much for checking out my course. I look forward to seeing you in the course. So wait no more!Click on the 'Buy now' button and join my course today!! Also check out my other courses!!
Who this course is for:
Business owners or entrepreneurs looking to create a comprehensive marketing campaign.
Anyone interested in learning how to use AI-powered tools for marketing.
Students or recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in marketing or advertising.
Individuals who want to learn how to write optimized blog posts, emails, and social media posts.
Marketers looking to improve their marketing skills and strategies.
Freelancers or consultants interested in expanding their marketing services.
Individuals interested in improving their social media, email marketing, and advertising skills.
Small business owners who want to learn how to market their products or services effectively.
Anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of marketing and advertising in today's digital age.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi