What you'll learn
a templete of email marketing
How to craft a good series of email
How to get your email opened
How to sell over the email
Requirements
No experience needed
Description
First i wanna tell you that you should not buy this course, it turns out that i am happy with this course because i was not focused and i just rushed it. Its not a technique i really mean it. I need to pull it out just because its there and whatnot. Now let me write a landing pageWell actually this course well help you to get you started to give you the juice of the whole Email marketing. That was my aiming making it, is to help you and to give you a system if you wanna write down a series of email to your subscribers you know what to do, and you will have a templete.Once you watch this course and get the templete and system you will never have to think about it i gave a system meaning you can just copy past send. I have done it for you. You only have to understand what i am saying and you will write endless series of email.If you are beginner email copywriting is the easy thing if you wanna start copywriting so you wanna learn email marketing this course is for youThank you
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Email Marketing
Lecture 3 How to get your email opned
Lecture 4 the best technique in email Marketing
Lecture 5 Outro
this course is for copywriters

Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi