Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

My Mother's Lies: The BRAND NEW edge-of-Your-seat psychological thriller from BEST...

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

28cd6b5c8ced2f5af629d7414c525e1b.jpg
Free Download My Mother's Lies: The BRAND NEW edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller from BESTSELLER Diane Saxon for summer 2024 - [AUDIOBOOK]
m4b | 283.92 MB | Author: Diane Saxon | Year: 2024

Description:

The BRAND NEW psychological thriller from bestseller Diane Saxon She's been lying my whole life...

As if my mum breaking her hip and being rushed to hospital isn't shocking enough for one day, now in her post-operative delirium, she's just told me I'm not her daughter. That she has never been able to have children.
The nurse reassures me that people are often confused after a trauma. But I know this woman so well and I can tell there's a grain of truth in what she says. Which begs the questions: Who am I? Where did I come from?
When I dig into the truth, I suddenly stir up a hornet's nest of secrets, lies - and possibly a crime so unfathomable - that stretches back decades.
What has my mum done?
Can I trust her?
Or has my digging put us both in peril of our lives?
Diane Saxon's new, absorbing thriller explores deceit, love, loyalty and family ties.
Readers love Diane Saxon:
'An unputdownable, tense, fast-paced, terrifying plot that deftly twists and turns.' Danielle Ramsay
'An intensely dark thriller.' Ross Greenwood
'Packed full of secrets and lies, and in a town filled with an unsettling atmosphere Saxon succeeds in putting the 'creep' in creepy.' Valerie Keogh
'A complex, dark and disturbing thriller, full of intrigue, toxic relationships and jaw dropping twists. 5 stars.' Alex Stone
'The final twist was so unexpected that I was taken by surprise.' Reader Review
'I highly recommend this book, you won't want to put it down.' Reader Review

Download Link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi