Courses2024

Justin Goff - List Building Accelerator Download 2024

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

02ccfeab34493be621905245da5d6c90.png
Free Download Justin Goff - List Building Accelerator Download File Links

WHAT YOU GET?
PART 1:
Basics and Beyond
Part 1 is basic training for list builders (and a great reminder for more experienced) If you don't yet have a list (or you're hoping to grow an existing list quickly), then let me walk you through it. First, we'll start with how to pick a highly profitable niche. The good news is, you can start building a money-making email list in almost any niche including. Once you've picked your niche, I'll walk you through exactly what you need to set up your own email list. Don't worry, you don't have to be Bill Gates to do this. Most folks I mentor find it easy to do. And I'm here if you've got any questions. After you've got your list set up, we'll move on to creating a super simple opt-in page to attract new subscribers like bees to honey. Then, I'll share 3 FREE traffic sources you can tap into to build your list without spending money on paid ads. And finally, I'll show you how to start making money from a list almost immediately. But that's not all you get in Part 1, I'll also reveal some of my favorite list-building secrets such as.

• The simplest way to get your first 100 email subscribers in less than 30 days
  • The 12 most profitable niches to start with (and 3 you should avoid at all costs)
  • How to start an email list and turn it into fast profits (even if you're not an expert and nobody knows who you are)
  • The #1 traffic source that puts people ready to spend money onto your email list (and how to get them there) Unbeatable when it comes to accumulating high-value leads.
  • The 7 magic words that will have people begging you to add them to your list
  • 3 super-simple copy-and-paste emails that almost always make the cash register ring.
  • The most profitable offers to send to your list. Why waste your time with anything else?
  • And much, much, more.

You don't need months and months to get started. If you can dedicate just a couple of hours each day to watching the trainings, being on the calls and implementing the lessons, you can have your list up and running and/or starting a growth spurt in a matter of weeks. Then you're ready to follow in Mike and my footsteps and step on the accelerator. And if you've already got a list, then you can ramp up even faster. PART 2:
List-Building Secrets of the Pros
In Part 2, Mike and I reveal our best techniques for sending a list growth into overdrive. We'll start with a deep dive into Mike's piggybacking hack. Not only will you see first-hand how to set this up, I'll take you behind-the-scenes and break down Mike's cookie-cutter-simple opt-in page template for you. Then, I'll walk you through exactly how Mike drives traffic to his opt-in page to sign up without Facebook Ads or YouTube videos. And without being any kind of known guru. Finally, I'll personally share my own six favorite ways to build a list. These are the proven tactics I go back to again and again. But that's not all, in Part 2, you'll also discover.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi