Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Cancer Moon How I Survived the Best Years of My Life

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1bc6c6a6db4858de3e0bf349bd88e01f.webp
Free Download Jenna Tico, "Cancer Moon: How I Survived the Best Years of My Life"
English | ISBN: 1647427622 | 2024 | 240 pages | EPUB | 5 MB
For fans of You'll Grow Out of It, this comedic patchwork of flash-prose, essay, and poetry snapshots a millennial performance artist's journey from late bloomer to adult, inviting twenty-something women to embrace their self-worth, sexuality, and own-your-weird mentality.

Growing up in Santa Barbara, California, way too close to the Hollywood dream machine, Jenna Tico's self-worth wanes to invisibility when her identity becomes enmeshed with validation from celebrities and spiritual F-boys . . . until she claws her way back to empowerment. Here, Tico shares vulnerable personal essays, stories, and poetry-all grouped following the cycles of the moon-chronicling her journey from late bloomer to full grownup. Observing the world of twenty-something relationships from perspectives as diverse as a bachelorette houseboat, a music festival afterparty, and the airplane ride to a death bed, she validates the experiences of women who feel like they have been abandoned by the generation that came before them. Her self-reflective stories encourage healthy life choices for young women without telling them where, what, or how to live their lives-and always with a healthy dash of humor on the side.
Simultaneously hilarious and poignant (without the whiff of morality play),
Read more

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi