What you'll learn
how to create stunning 3D Models
Learning good arts
learning modeling and texturing
standing out from the crowd
Requirements
beginners and intermediate
Description
Do you want to learn creature sculpting in Zbrush? Then I welcome you to the course.About Me:Hey, I'm Abhik and I'll be your instructor for this class. I will teach you everything I know about creating 3D art for games and share as much information as I can about being an artist in the industry. I have been a professional 3D character artist for video games for over 5 years. I've worked on characters for some of the biggest games in the world like Ghost of Tsushima, and Mortal combat-1, I also have a YouTube channel -voidart school where I post videos and share information about character creation and CG art in general. I'm passionate about CG art and characters and teaching others what I can do, too.Unleash Your Creativity: Master Creature Sculpting in ZBrushJoin our comprehensive course to learn the art of creature sculpting in ZBrush from scratch!Course OverviewIn this in-depth tutorial series, you'll discover:Fundamentals of creature anatomy and designDynamic sculpting techniquesTexturing and detailing-poly paint onlyposing methodsPerfect for:- 3D artists- Concept designers- Digital sculptors- VFX enthusiasts- Game developers-3D printingWhat You'll Learn:- Design and sculpt realistic creatures- Understand anatomy and proportions- Master ZBrush tools and techniques- Create stunning textures and details- posing your characters.This course is not designed for Complete beginners in Zbrush.What Are The Requirements or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?Basic Zbrush experience.Patience is needed to watch the full video and PRACTICE Start sculpting your imagination today!
Who this course is for
beginners and intermediate In 3D Industry
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi