Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

SIMPLE TRUTH, THE PERSONAL UNTOLD ACCOUNTS OF THAILAND'S 2009-2010 POLITICAL CRISES

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

fb9a7a12796ca223de8a4651f9fdb0a5.webp
Free Download ABHISIT VEJJAJIVA, "SIMPLE TRUTH, THE: PERSONAL UNTOLD ACCOUNTS OF THAILAND'S 2009-2010 POLITICAL CRISES"
English | ISBN: 9742281270 | 2013 | 240 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Synopsis : Prologue Throughout my twenty years in politics, both in the government and in the opposition, I have always been truthful to myself and to the public. I have also always taken responsibility for all my actions. Just before taking office in December 2008, I said, "Whatever happens going forward, I have come to the final phase of my political life," and truly meant it. One year after having stepped down as Prime Minister, my political career is now even nearer to the end. As for how long I have on this earth, no one knows. I had the honour of serving my country as Prime Minister for over two years, during one of the worst crises in our nation's history. Those were by far the most difficult two years out of my twenty in politics. They were years with the greatest responsibility, the most immense pressure, the most extreme physical threats, and the most damaging slander, especially concerning the political unrests. Since then, we have heard plenty of lies-I now ask for the opportunity to tell the truth. The plain truth; the earnest truth; and the unwavering truth. Abhisit Vejjajiva September 2012

Read more

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi