Courses2024

The Complete Unity C# Game Developer Bootcamp Part 2 of 2

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f49fa1c9baf239c189b76adc64b7b4eb.jpeg
Free Download The Complete Unity C# Game Developer Bootcamp Part 2 of 2
Published 9/2024
Created by Jonathan Weinberger,GameDevHQ Team
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 459 Lectures ( 38h 14m ) | Size: 24 GB

Master Unity C# to Build 2D, 3D, and AR/VR Games - From Coding Fundamentals to Advanced Game Development Techniques
What you'll learn:
Build 12 game development projects for your portfolio (Between part 1 and part 2), ready to apply for junior Unity developer jobs.
After the course you will be able to build ANY game you want.
Work as a freelance game developer.
Master C# development with Unity.
In Part 2, Learn the latest technologies, including C#, Unity, IK Animation, User Interface Development, and Optimization Techniques
Build fully-fledged games and apps for your startup or business.
Learn developer best practices.
Requirements:
Highly recommend Part 1 of The Complete Unity C# Game Developer Bootcamp
A computer with access to the internet
No paid software required
I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Description:
Welcome to The Complete Unity C# Bootcamp Part 2 of 2, the only course you need to master Unity and launch your career in game development. With thousands of success stories and glowing reviews, this is one of the most comprehensive and highly acclaimed Unity courses ever released on Udemy.At over 80+ hours of video tutorials (Including part 2), this Unity Bootcamp covers every aspect of game development, taking you from absolute beginner to a job-ready professional. Whether you want to build 2D games, 2.5D projects, 3D environments, or dive into AR/VR, this course will guide you step-by-step. No prior programming experience is required, and by the end, you'll be ready to build your own games and showcase a portfolio that gets you hired.Part 2 picks up right where Part 1 left off, diving deeper into advanced Unity techniques. You'll master the creation of 3D games and FPS shooters, harness the power of IK animation for realistic character movements, and become proficient in Unity's UI system, specifically tailored for mobile gaming. On top of that, you'll explore optimization strategies, ensuring your games run smoothly across platforms. By the end of Part 2, you'll have all the skills necessary to confidently step into entry-level roles in the game development industry.Why This Course?This course is packed with never-before-seen content, covering the latest tools and techniques used in top studios worldwide. Here's what makes it stand out:Taught by GameDevHQ, a leading platform in game development education, this curriculum has been tested and refined over years of teaching developers just like you.The course is 2024 ready and includes new, cutting-edge content like Timeline & Cinemachine, AI Navigation, URP & HDRP lighting, Unity's New Input System, and an in-depth Physics & Interactions course that's never been publicly released before.Save thousands by learning the same content offered in top programming bootcamps, but at a fraction of the cost. Gain access to all the materials that helped countless students break into the industry-no college degree required.This course doesn't cut any corners. It features beautiful, animated explanations, real-world projects, and hands-on challenges to solidify your skills. You'll build games from scratch, implement best practices, and create a professional portfolio along the way.What You Will Learn: Part 2Throughout this comprehensive bootcamp, you'll cover a wide array of topics, including:Core Unity & C# Programming: Master the essentials, from variables, loops, and conditionals to abstract classes, interfaces, and advanced data structures like dictionaries.Advanced Game Development Techniques: Learn cutting-edge content, including never-before-seen tutorials on 3D Game Development and IK Animation, Advanced Game Logic Interactions, User Interface Design, and Optimization Techniques.Professional Portfolio Development: By the end of the course, you'll have a polished portfolio of games to showcase to employers and kickstart your career.What You Will Learn: Part 1Throughout this comprehensive bootcamp, you'll cover a wide array of topics, including:Core Unity & C# Programming: Master the essentials, from variables, loops, and conditionals to abstract classes, interfaces, and advanced data structures like dictionaries.Advanced Game Development Techniques: Learn cutting-edge content, including never-before-seen tutorials on Timeline & Cinemachine for cinematic cutscenes, AI navigation to create intelligent NPCs, and the new Unity Input System with Action Maps.2D, 3D, and AR/VR Game Creation: Build everything from simple 2D games to immersive 3D worlds and AR/VR experiences, using URP & HDRP for advanced lighting and rendering.Complete Physics & Interactions: Explore a brand-new, in-depth physics course that dives into everything from basic interactions to advanced mechanics, giving you the tools to create engaging, dynamic games.What Students Are Saying:"Jonathan is an incredible instructor. This course taught me more than I ever imagined. The new AI and physics content blew me away!" - Emily R."By far the best Unity course on Udemy! The level design and lighting sections using URP & HDRP were exactly what I needed to take my skills to the next level. Thank you, Jonathan!" - Michael T._"This course not only taught me the fundamentals but gave me the tools to create full games on my own. The new input system tutorials were a game changer." _- Sarah L."The most thorough and well-explained Unity course out there! I've taken several game development courses, but this one stands out in terms of both depth and clarity. I've already landed a junior developer job thanks to this!" - David G.Special Note About Unity Versions:This course was developed using Unity 2019.x to ensure the best learning experience, though it can also be followed with Unity 2020.x, 2021.x, and even Unity 6 with simple modifications. For an optimal experience, we recommend using Unity 2019.x (Or the version recommended during the Intro section of each project)Sign Up Today and Get Access To:Over 38 hours of HD video tutorials. Another 44+ hours in Part 1.Exclusive content never released before, including Advanced Game Logic Interactions, User Interface Design, and OptimizationEngaging real-world projects that you can add to your portfolioQuizzes, coding challenges, and downloadable resourcesA professional portfolio of games to showcase your skillsAll the tools you need to start your career in game developmentOur 100% Guarantee:I'm so confident that you'll love this course that I'm offering a FULL 30-day money-back guarantee. There's absolutely no risk, and everything to gain. If you're serious about breaking into the games industry, this is the course that will make it happen.What are you waiting for? Click the 'Buy Now' button and join the thousands of students who have already transformed their lives with this course!
Who this course is for:
If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
If you want to start your own startup by building your own games and apps.
If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with the latest Input System and XR Interaction Toolkit
If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about Unity and C#, take this course
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi