Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

A Swarm of Butterflies: A page turning British cozy murder mystery to keep You gue...

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4a6c21e014152b170c0f2370d2df7904.jpg
Free Download A Swarm of Butterflies: A page turning British cozy murder mystery to keep you guessing - [AUDIOBOOK]
m4b | 281.17 MB | Author: Sarah Yarwood-Lovett | Year: 2024

Description:

'This might well be my favourite book in Sarah Yarwood-Lovett's series about Nell Ward' Reader review

When Finchmere's first summer fete turns fatal, Nell has more than just a killer to net...

Since their YouTube channel, Following Finchmere, has taken flight, showcasing Dr Nell Ward's sustainability transformation at her family's Finchmere estate, it's her partner and colleague, Rav, who's become the star.

Amongst Rav's fan mail and gifts, Nell makes the chilling discovery that one person's obsession with him has metamorphosed into a deadly threat.

Just as Finchmere flings open its gates to welcome swarms of visitors to their idyllic summer fete - celebrating rewilding, artisan produce and local crafts - Nell realises the disguised peril has already wormed its way into the heart of Finchmere itself, and the path of destruction soon leads to murder.

DI James Clar k's and Nell's powers of observation are put to the test to detect the camouflaged predator. With everyone as a suspect, who can Nell really trust when those she loves are in danger?

A Swarm of Butterflies is the sixth book in the Dr Nell Ward series. Perfect for fans of Richard Osman, Robert Thorogood and Janice Hallett!

What readers say about Sarah Yarwood-Lovett:

' I just love this series! Unputdownable!' Reader review, 5 stars

' Sarah Yarwood-Lovett my be my new favorite writer' Reader review, 5 stars

' Simply cannot get enough of this brilliant book series! Every time I finish reading one of the Dr Nell Ward books I instantly want to get to the next one.' Reader review, 5 stars

' Amazing series! Every book in this series is a gem!' Reader review, 5 stars

' A series that gets better and better!' Reader review, 5 stars

Download Link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi