• advertisement_alt
Courses2024

CS Primer - Programming Beyond the Basics

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2e62380a9ed93c4583109d6a2509ecf8.jpeg
Free Download CS Primer - Programming Beyond the Basics
Released 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 17 Lessons ( 11h 15m ) | Size: 3 GB
There are countless ways to write any given program. This course is designed to ensure that you have all the tools at your disposal to fully express yourself with code, including functional composition and recursion, object oriented programming, and a basic understanding of concurrency.

If you are already familiar with the concepts covered below, you may prefer to cherry pick any interesting problems or skip ahead to Computer Systems
I will also use this course as an opportunity to share some of my philosophy of programming, as well as some of preferences for how I like to approach the practice of programming. I won't pretend to have the final word on these topics: there is no one correct way. But others have found these thoughts helpful in the past, and you might too.
At the core of this course however are the sequences of problems for each topic. You should aim to solve each problem, using the worked solutions and supplementary explainers as needed. For more suggestions on how to approach CS Primer, see the how-to guide.
As a supplementary text, I recommend Composing Programs by John DeNero, or the classic SICP upon which it is based, either in the original Scheme or newer JavaScript version. For a more playful, problem-oriented approach, I also highly recommend The Little Schemer, particularly on the topics of higher order functions and recursion.
I will mostly use Python as the language of choice below, but you're welcome to work in another language if you prefer. Those that don't support higher order functions and/or classes may find some problems more challenging to adapt.
NOTE: I am currently recording this course and will release problems progressively
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi