What you'll learn
how to become copywriter
how to get gigs
how to write headlines
how to close deals
Requirements
no experience needed
Description
I heard you wanna become a copywriter you wanna learn you wanna have this digital nomad life you wanna become free you wanna become freelancer. Good i am happy for you.You go to youtube you only find them bragging about how good they are and filming day in the life, you bring a book to write notes and what you learned.. one video nothing, the second nothing . its go on and on. You dont understand why you are watching and you are supposed to learn new things in evey video ( as the title clams ) but no not today. Your watch later list is +200 videos and still you havent learn anything tangible that you can start withSound familliar ? yes i know, been there done that.Oh here i have learned something, the next video they are saying the exact opposite of what they say in the last one. WhatWell that s why i am making this courses, to get you started, you will learn something and i just wanna get you started that my only goal.If you follow my course they will give you a tangible thing that you can start with and it s on you to keep the ball goingWithout further ado i will see you in class
Who this course is for
this course is for beginners
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi