Courses2024

Udemy - Kyusho Jutsu Mastering Drills

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f418ab5716476ffc9bddc8dfe2e2d9f7.jpeg
Free Download Udemy - Kyusho Jutsu Mastering Drills
Published 9/2024
Created by Grand Master Ali
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 64 Lectures ( 4h 20m ) | Size: 5.3 GB

These drills are the vehicle to get to the points.
What you'll learn:
Dynamic Drills to Increase / Enhance Your Kyusho Skills
How to recognize and choose the best available points to strike & end a confrontation quickly.
How to add Kyusho (Pressure Points) into these techniques!
How to improve their striking with the use of pressure points
Increased confidence in how and where you strike.
Bring awareness and knowledge, of your Martial Art to higher levels.
Requirements:
Knowledge of Kyusho Jutsu (Pressure Points) will be helpful but not required for this course.
These are partner drills, so you will need a training partner for this course.
Description:
Kyusho Jutsu Mastering Drills."These drills are the vehicle to get to the points." - Grand Master Mark Kline.Over my years of training with Grand Master Mark Kline, he has taught me many, many drills. From one drill to another. These were all drills that were taught to him by his teacher, the late, Remy Presas, Master and the founder of Modern Arnis, a popular Filipino martial art. It was indeed a privilege to learn these drills from Grand Master Kline and I hope my rendition of these drills will live up to his standards, as I pass these drills on to my own students.The drills are designed to help students develop sensitivity and muscle memory to react to any situation and feel the energy and intentions of their opponent. The key is to avoid getting into a lock or strike in the first place by feeling the attack as it's coming towards you and stopping it before it develops power.The course consists of 13 series of drills, with each series containing 4-7 subset drills, making it a comprehensive program that requires dedication and practice to master. The course includes over 4 hours of video training, instructions, and pressure points.Join me for this training and you'll have a fun and engaging experience.Thank You,Grand Master Ali
Who this course is for:
For All Kyusho Jutsu practitioners from all levels.
For All Martial Artists practitioners from all levels.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi