What you'll learn
learn how write emails
learn copywriting
learn how to sell in email
learn how to close
Requirements
no experience needed
Description
Email marketing is a good place to start copywriting buisness, and email you will get a lot of gigs and its easy to learnThis course is for begginers if you wanna leanr email marketing this s a good place to start with, i wanna tell you that you dont need to watch 200 youtube videos, you dont need that, this s easy to learn but it needs practice, it needs a lot of practiceMy mission is to get you started my mission is to break a belief that you have to be perfect like those Marketing movies, if i can do it you can, i am sure you are just getting in your own way.If you wanna start, start now even without buying this course you only need to sit down and start writing, you can learn AIDA( attention interest desire action ) FRAME WORK for free and PAS : problem agitation action. but you get better by doing it and this s the only way to get better is by doing and write ( a landing page that turns out to motivation quote ) but i am honest buisness is easy they wanna complicate it with a lot of contervertial things so they will keep you stuck.And my mission is to unstuck you
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How to write an email
Lecture 3 Make your email stands out
Lecture 4 Make your email stands out part 2
Lecture 5 think about it
this course is for beginners
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi