• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Pucking Sweet - Emily Rath

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a9fc9525d13417f95bee4c6ba197bd8c.jpg

epub | 7.69 MB | English| Isbn:9781496752420 | Author: Emily Rath | Year: 2024

Description:

The lines between work and play get deliciously blurred in this red hot, inclusive, super sexy MMF "why choose" hockey romance - a brand new installment in the internationally bestselling series that set TikTok on fire!

My name is Poppy St. James and I've just landed my dream job as the Director of Public Relations for the NHL's hottest new team, the Jacksonville Rays. But if I want to stay beyond my one-year contract, I'll have to prove myself. Easy. PR is in my blood. What's not so easy are the hockey players. They're a real handful-especially party boy defenseman Lukas Novikov.

I don't care how well Lukas plays hockey. Off the ice, he's a PR nightmare. Brash and bossy, he's always finding ways to drag his teammates into trouble-especially fellow defenseman Colton Morrow-and I have to find brilliant ways to drag them out of it. The players can all call me PR Barbie all they want, but I'm getting the job done. Because I am poised, powerful, and always professional . . . until the fateful night my phone rings.

With one little phone call from home that leads to one drunken mistake, my carefully balanced life is knocked off-kilter. And now I'm staring down at a little blue plus sign and I have no strategy, no idea what's next. All I know is that nothing will ever be the same.

Category:Romance, Romantic Fiction Themes, Contemporary Romance, Romance - Polyamory, Sports Romance, Workplace/Office Romance

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi