Courses2024

A Level Mathematics Masterclass - Maths Exam Revision

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

ed78e6a1f6cb466fbe5609f3ce6667cf.jpeg
Free Download A Level Mathematics Masterclass - Maths Exam Revision
Published 9/2024
Created by Chris Gilpin
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 2h 22m ) | Size: 894 MB

A Level Maths - Learning and Revision - Complete Course
What you'll learn:
Be confident with the A Level Maths course.
Understand all the A Level Maths content.
Be comfortable with A Level Maths questions, ready for the exam.
Succeed in getting to the highest grade you are capable of in the Maths A Level.
Requirements:
You will need to be studying for the A Level in mathematics (Grade 5+ at GCSE Maths)
Description:
Welcome to my A Level Maths course.I'm Chris, and I'm here to help you feel confident, prepared, and ready to succeed in your exams.The course will cover every topic. Each lesson will have the following components:- Brief introduction to the topic- Key questions with step-by-step explanations- Similar questions for you to try, with full answers and explanations to see if you are correct or where you went wrong- A challenge question to push yourself with answer and explanation- A mastery question, that could be open-ended, which will make you think wider about the topicI've been a maths teacher for over 15 years, and during that time, I've had the privilege of leading four maths departments and seeing first-hand the challenges students face and the strategies that really make a difference. My maths website now supports over half a million students annually, and this course is built on everything I've learned about making distance learning engaging, effective, and accessible for every student.This course is designed for all A level maths students, whether you are confident or not, I will cover everything you need with clear, step-by-step explanations.Each lesson is broken down into bite-sized sections so you can focus on one topic at a time. I will go through hundreds of practice questions, exam-style problems, and tips that will help you maximise your grade.Throughout my career, I've always believed that anyone can succeed in maths with the right support and guidance. That's why I'm here - to guide you every step of the way and help you tackle any topic, no matter how challenging it might seem right now.I've helped thousands of students just like you to achieve their best in A level Maths. Whether you're struggling with a particular topic or just looking for that extra push, this course will help you feel confident and fully prepared. So, let's get started and make maths your strength!Sign up today, and let's make sure you walk into that exam feeling ready to conquer it!
Who this course is for:
Students of the A Level Maths course (Edexcel, AQA, Eduqas or OCR).
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi