0DAYDDL

Sinners Retreat: A Dark Rom-Com - Lauren Biel

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5ebbf1f08ea0593059ca98b25cadbb83.jpg

epub | 9.57 MB | English| Isbn:9781959618270 | Author: Lauren Biel | Year: 2024

Description:

All's fair in murder and mayhem

Ezra
Love isn't on my mind when I sign up for the yearly Sinners Retreat, but a chance meeting at the airport changes everything.
We click right away, and my bond with Kindra only deepens when we discover our mutual love for the most macabre hobbies. But then she brings up her brother's unsolved murder and her real reason for being here-to find his killer. That's when the past finally catches up with me, and I'm faced with an impossible choice.
Do I tell her the truth and risk losing her, or can I find a way to keep my real identity a secret forever?
Sinners Retreat is a dark, twisted romantic comedy packed with sharp humor, deadly secrets, and a dangerous dose of spice. Welcome to the retreat-where falling in love can be deadly.
Tropes:
Black cat x cinnamon roll
They are both serial unalivers
MMC who wears glasses
Plus sized and proud FMC
Macabre retreat
One night stand
Forced proximity
Dark humor and a lot of banter!
Although this dark rom-com is "DIET" Lauren Biel it still has adult themes. Full list of content warnings on my website. Please read responsibly!

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi