• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Bernanos His Political Thought and Prophecy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

029eb395db7b5125a9e2c5c4896d33ed.webp
Free Download Thomas Molnar, "Bernanos: His Political Thought and Prophecy"
English | ISBN: 1952826756 | 2021 | 232 pages | PDF | 7 MB
"I am a Catholic writer," stated Georges Bernanos. "You see in me neither economist nor a politician; I am a novelist." Yet the same talents which brought him to the forefront of Catholic literature also established him as a notable social critic and commentator. In Bernanos: His Political Thought and Prophecy, Thomas Molnar provides a thorough examination of the profound insight and prophetic character of those critical writings. Among modern social critics, Bernanos holds a unique place: eschewing existentialism, humanism, romanticism, and historicism, he instead held the Christian faith as the beginning and end of his thought and brought its light to bear in "pleadings for freedom, for individuality, for life as conceived by God."

A faithful, informative representation of Bernanos' thought and its attendant struggles,
Read more

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi