Courses2024

Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a1267c1a71e072bdd7212f01e1fba9b6.jpeg
Free Download Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense
Published 10/2024
Created by Sensei Abdul Haseeb Cheema
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 659 Lectures ( 36h 3m ) | Size: 39.2 GB

Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense
What you'll learn:
hand to hand combat self defense
realistic close combat self defense
Martialarts self defense more then black belt
Martial arts Techniques
Requirements:
No experience required The Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense course is recommended and beneficial for both people with experience in any style of martial arts and those without any martial arts experience. We begin our course with basic training, including exercises, kick training, punch training, breakfall techniques, throws, and submissions. If someone is a beginner with no martial arts experience, we teach them how to warm up, perform kicks, punches, breakfalls, throws, and submissions, as these techniques are essential for our self-defense training
Description:
Hi, I'm Abdul Haseeb Cheema, creator of the Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat and Self-Defense course. I've been deeply involved in martial arts since 2008, and with 15 years of experience, I've explored various martial arts styles to understand their differences and effectiveness.Throughout my journey, I've realized that many people spend years of training in martial arts clubs and academies without understanding the difference between realistic and unrealistic techniques. My mission is to save people from wasting their time by providing a course focused on practical, real-world self-defense that truly works.After years of research in martial arts, I've developed this comprehensive course to cover everything essential for learning effective self-defense. I've poured my experience and knowledge into this program, ensuring that it offers realistic and applicable techniques.The real reason I created this Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat course stems from a personal turning point in my life. During my time as a Doctor of Physiotherapy student, I got married and later opened the United Karate Academy to share my passion for martial arts with the people of my city. Unfortunately, my wife gave me an ultimatum-to choose between our marriage and my martial arts career. Despite my efforts to keep my family together, we ended up getting divorced. This experience motivated me to reach beyond my local community and share my knowledge with people around the world through this course.I'm dedicated to helping others avoid the mistakes I've seen in the martial arts world and empower them with practical skills that can be used in real-life situations.1 I believe that this course can teach more self-defense than a person would learn in years of training at a martial arts club, making this course better than years of training in martial arts clubs2 This encyclopedia of military hand-to-hand combat self-defense course is designed for anyone who is willing to learn realistic self-defense. It aims to make a person capable of defending themselves, their family, or their loved ones in any life-threatening situation3 This course is like a valuable gift for the owners and instructors of martial arts clubs, academies, and dojos. With the help of this course, martial arts instructors can become more valuable to their students by teaching them new self-defense techniques4 The Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense course is recommended and beneficial for both people with experience in any style of martial arts and those without any martial arts experience. We begin our course with basic training, including exercises, kick training, punch training, breakfall techniques, throws, and submissions. If someone is a beginner with no martial arts experience, we teach them how to warm up, perform kicks, punches, breakfalls, throws, and submissions, as these techniques are essential for our self-defense training5 The Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense course includes 70 chapters, with each chapter containing 10 techniques. These techniques are demonstrated at slow speed with detailed explanations, as well as at normal and realistic combat speed6 The human body and life are the most valuable assets for everyone. Since we love ourselves, we should want to learn how to protect ourselves in any life-threatening situation. The Encyclopedia of Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Self-Defense course is based on realistic close-combat martial arts techniques, making a person capable of defending themselves in life-threatening situations
Who this course is for:
This encyclopedia of military hand-to-hand combat self-defense is for those who want to learn realistic self-defense skills.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi