Courses2024

Fingerstyle - Fingerpick Guitar How to Play wBegInt Exercise

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1a05488b0df52571ee380dbd6bccc0bc.jpeg
Free Download Fingerstyle - Fingerpick Guitar How to Play wBegInt Exercise
Published 10/2024
Created by Erich Andreas
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 32 Lectures ( 1h 23m ) | Size: 1.8 GB

Fingerstyle/Fingepicking Beginner to Intermediate Exercises for Acoustic or Electric Guitar, Guitar Lessons
What you'll learn:
Beginner to Intermediate Fingerstyle/Fingerpicking methods and techniques
Beginner to Intermediate Fingerstyle/Fingerpicking exercises
How to alternate the bassline (often used in Travis Picking)
The essential pinch pick
Melody Coordination exercises
Exercises for every possible quarter, eighth and sixteenth note variation.
Requirements:
A guitar
Basic fretting skills
Practice is a must and cannot be avoided
Description:
My How to Play Fingerstyle/Fingerpick with Beginner/Intermediate exercises course is the quickest and easiest method for learning all the redimentary Fingerstyle/Fingerpicking movements needed for guitar for acoustic OR electric guitar . This course comprises 2 courses taking any guitarist from a beginner to intermediate level. It is my most direct, fun, and easy step-by-step method for the fingerstyle enthusiast, developed from teaching over 10,000 1-on-1 lessons and borrowing from my studies as a classical guitar major in college.In this course we will focus on exercises only to REALLY hone our technique. No songs taught in this course. For that style, check out my other fingerpicking courses here on Udemy. Also, LOTS more on my store page at YourGuitarSage (.com).Course 1: The Basics of Fingerstyle GuitarThe first six lessons guide the student step-by-step through unraveling the mechanics of Fingerstyle guitar in a fun and exciting way. The student will learn:1. The Resting Position and why this is the cornerstone for all fingerpicking songs and methods.2. The "Oom-Pah-Pah" pattern that lends itself best to waltzes and songs in "3" or "6".3. The Fingerstyle roll, which is a must-know for any lover of Fingerstyle4. The "pinch-pick", which allows the student to play multiple "voices" at the same time. This method empowers the guitarist to play a melody over a bassline, allowing the student to create "whole band"/orchestral arrangements.Course 2: Intermediate Fingerstyle GuitarThis section examines explicitly the many different fingerpicking challenges aspiring fingerstyle guitarists will experience as they level up this style. However, in this case, the student feels no frustration as each of the 27 exercises builds upon the last, creating an enjoyable and rewarding journey to greatness.Each exercise is demonstrated with great detail, and a PDF matrix is supplied to ensure success, improved coordination, and finger independence, empowering the student to overcome future challenges easily.As with all my courses, I aim to bring students to their guitar-playing goals in the most effective path possible while making all challenges easy and fun. This ultimate fingerstyle course is your ticket to complete fingerstyle freedom as quickly and painlessly as possible.This course is covered by Udemy's ironclad return policy, so there is no way to mess up!Join us inside the course!:)Erich
Who this course is for:
Acoustic OR Electric guitar players looking to empower their guitar playing with Fingerstyle/Fingerpicking skills
Newbies or beginner fingerstyle guitar players looking to get to that next level.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi