Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

My life after death personal story of reincarnations

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

b0af16667e3f5e3260a32cc7e106a41b.webp
Free Download My life after death: personal story of reincarnations by Samuel Greenberg
English | August 7, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0DCGGT94S | 208 pages | EPUB | 7.44 Mb
My personal story of death and rebirth

Do you believe in life after death? Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you believe in the immortality of the human soul? Do you believe in karma, heaven and hell? Do you believe in demons and angels? Do you believe that people feel when it's time to die? If not, read this book and maybe you will change your mind. All the information in the book is based on scientific data, research, stories of near-death experience survivors that modern medicine cannot explain and my personal story. There are hundreds of people on our planet that can talk to ghosts of relatives, predict life events and those, who remember their previous lives. I belong to the last category of these people. In this book I will share with you my personal story of death and rebirth and it's up to you my readers whether to believe it or not.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi