Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Parallel worlds and reality what is it and do they exist

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

3c666ed30b12189b09180c41839196fa.webp
Free Download Parallel worlds and reality: what is it and do they exist? by Samuel Greenberg
English | July 11, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0D9BDH56R | 311 pages | EPUB | 11 Mb
What is inside the book?

The topic of multiple universes and parallel worlds has worried mankind for centuries. Archaeologists have repeatedly found images of space travelers in spacesuits on the frescoes of ancient temples located around the planet. In turn, on the walls of pyramids in Egypt, China and South America, researchers found letters with coded information about where the colonizing gods came from on our planet. In India and other countries of the Asian part of the planet, there are still manuscripts in which it is described in great detail, with the provision of drawings, how to build a spaceship moving in space, on principles that are inaccessible to modern mankind.
Every year people see a huge number of UFOs, but cannot explain their nature. For a long time, the military and governments of the most countries of the globe remained silent on this matter. In recent years, the taboo on this very interesting topic has gradually begun to disappear revealing different points of view on existence of parallel world emerged. Some people believe in their existence, while others don't. There are many stories about ending up in a parallel world, both in a dream and in reality. That world where all the usual things look similar, but still different; where a person's fate could have turned out differently, or even historical events took a different path.
What is this - fiction, a play of imagination, or an unknown reality? I believe that among such stories, fantasy and fiction are certainly present. However, there are definitely true stories and testimonies of people who have encountered the unknown... To understand this and explain what's what, I'll start my story about parallel realities. I am interested, first of all, in the "mechanism" of their formation itself. And I will try to tell readers about it in the most accessible and understandable form.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi