Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Ten Things Christians Wish Jesus Hadn't Taught And Other Reasons to Question His Words

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

9c28ba931c2a3ed8ee6d4fc19a834ff2.webp
Free Download Tim Sledge, "Ten Things Christians Wish Jesus Hadn't Taught: And Other Reasons to Question His Words"
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1733352082 | EPUB | pages: 147 | 0.2 mb
For centuries the gospels have been cherished devotional literature, and under the guidance of preachers and priests, they've been understood as reliable depictions of Jesus. But even the most devout Christians stumble across sayings of Jesus that don't sound quite right. In fact-if we're honest-some of them are alarming. I discovered a few of these verses when I was a kid, but Jesus was our lord and savior, so I didn't let it bother me too much.

But the problem won't go away, even if many of the faithful file these troublesome texts in a mental drawer marked "Too uncomfortable to think about." In fact, the problem is much larger than many people suppose. In this book, you'll find "things Christians wish Jesus hadn't taught" categorized in ten chapters.
How can this not be food for thought? What are the implications of this major downside of the gospels? It takes a certain level of bravery-frankly, curiosity and courage are required-to examine everything that Jesus taught. This book is designed to help with that adventure.
David Madison

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi