• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Understandable Agile for Everyone

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

3427e697c337718101f3e75ca15c0016.webp
Free Download Understandable Agile for Everyone by Andrew J. Privitera
English | June 27, 2024 | ISBN: 8328067951 | 145 pages | EPUB | 10 Mb
In Understandable Agile for Everyone I want to clarify what Agile is - a lightweight but disciplined way of thinking and working. Not the big, scary techno-monster-under-the-bed people might think, evidenced by poor Agile practices and misunderstandings. Now that we live in an age propelled by massive and unprecedented technological change, the ability to adapt and innovate has become an absolute necessity. It's never been more critical to get these messages right.

I have filled these pages with an easy-to-follow guide on the mindset, tools, and techniques, with practical examples, many illustrations and tips that will help you build the concepts from scratch to navigate your Agile journey. It is a guide to grasping the mindset and techniques of Agile that have revolutionised how we approach work and life. Here, I have made it accessible to everyone, not just professionals. The approach in this book is borrowed from what I think are the most effective tools and techniques, taken from various methods and the latest thinking to understand and use in real-world applications. This includes the use of artificial intelligence to greatly improve productivity and quality of Agile team tasks and monitoring.
Whether you're seeking to learn about Agile from first principles, improve your business, enhance customer satisfaction, or improve your team's performance - the principles and practices outlined in Understandable Agile for Everyone will help you rethink how you work.
Innovation is no longer a luxury; it is a necessity - and Agile is the core skill to enable improvement and innovation.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi