• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

A Good Girl's Guide to Dominance - W. S. Greer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2f606c884faa2381bb08f2efabd325ba.jpg

epub | 7.32 MB | English| Isbn:9798331478155 | Author: W. S. Greer | Year: 2024

Description:

My name is Nia Washington. I'm a submissive. And I am f***ing tired.

I'm tired of men that claim to be a Dominant, but have no clue what it really means. I'm tired of men playing a part they saw on TV or read in a book, and using it to get what they want out of a woman before leaving her high and dry. I'm tired of men who don't know a single thing about boundaries, and I'm tired of them using BDSM as an excuse to abuse women. I'm tired of men that can't even take care of themselves, but claim to be able to take care of a submissive. I am so f***ing tired.

I'm also tired of the way my new boss looks at me when we're at the office-the way he fixes his intimidating gaze on me and pins me in place with just a look. I'm tired of the perfect way his clothes fit his body, the exquisite way he grooms himself, and how everyone in the office moves out of his way like they're afraid, while also craving his approval and praise. I'm tired of the way he is the perfect example of everything I have been looking for in a Dom for far too long, and I'm so very tired of him not being mine.

I know he has secrets-a painful past that has hardened his heart-and I know he needs to heal from wounds no one can see. But if there was a checklist on how to be the perfect Dom, he would check every box. We've both been through far too much, but the way we fit together is too perfect to ignore. Now all I need to know is if he's as tired as I am of being alone.

Category:Romance, Romantic Fiction Themes, Steamy Romance

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi