Courses2024

Best Practices for Archicad by Building an Office Building

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

397a8542991b9edbc831fcab1f7482db.jpeg
Free Download Best Practices for Archicad by Building an Office Building
Published 10/2024
Created by Serdar BARBAROS
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 7h 50m ) | Size: 5.82 GB

A hands-on Archicad course where you'll design a real office building, offering a memorable, results-driven experience
What you'll learn:
With this training, you will learn how to design your project in Archicad starting from zero
You will learn tips that will speed up your use of Archicad
You will learn the most effective working methods based on real, hands-on experience, not just theory
You will not only learn how to draw, but also resolve the most critical design mistakes in the project before the implementation stage
Requirements:
It is suitable for complete beginners and applies to all levels
Description:
Hello everyone, I'm Serdar from SB Architect. I'm a professional architect, and I create practical Archicad videos to help you master this essential software effectively.I'm very excited to share this tutorial series with you! In this course, we'll be working on a real-world project-designing a complete office building. Step by step, we'll dive into every detail, from fundamental concepts to advanced techniques. This hands-on approach ensures that what you learn stays with you, not just as theory but as practical knowledge you can apply confidently in real-world scenarios.We'll begin with the basics-like drawing walls and adjusting units-and progressively explore more complex features, such as sections, elevations, and layouts. Whether you're new to Archicad or looking to sharpen your skills, this tutorial series is designed for all levels. By the end of the course, you'll be well-equipped to handle various projects and master project management in Archicad.Being an architect is about expressing your design ideas, and BIM is the language that lets you do this through technology. This training will help you elevate your architectural modeling knowledge, enhance your BIM skills, and improve your visualization techniques. By following me, you'll gain much more than just software skills-you'll develop a deeper understanding of how to bring your designs to life.
Who this course is for:
This course is designed for those who aspire to master Archicad with efficiency and precision
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi