Courses2024

Forex Trading for Beginners - Smart Money Concepts Made Easy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

908deb9d3cf78cf0d45b299f34287a69.jpeg
Free Download Forex Trading for Beginners - Smart Money Concepts Made Easy
Published 10/2024
Created by Mouna Bouhlal
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 46 Lectures ( 5h 46m ) | Size: 4.14 GB

Learn Forex Trading from Scratch Using Our Proven Smart Money Concept Strategy
What you'll learn:
Master Forex Basics: Start trading with confidence from day one.
Spot High-Probability Trades: Learn to identify and execute winning trades with confidence.
Unlock Smart Money Secrets: Learn how the big players influence the market.
Capturing Sniper Entries with Over 1:3 Risk-Reward Ratio
Break Down Market Trends: Easily understand and predict market movements.
Manage Your Risk Wisely: Protect your investments with smart risk strategies.
Build a Winning Trading Mindset: Develop the discipline and focus essential for success.
Requirements:
A strong desire to learn and adopt a profitable new strategy
Description:
NB: Although residents in the USA are restricted from trading Forex and CFDs, this course is still highly valuable for them. The same strategies and concepts taught for Forex trading can be directly applied to FX futures, which are fully legal in the USA. Since both markets use the same price charts and trading principles, you can apply the lessons learned in this course seamlessly to FX futures.This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Forex trading from scratch, with no prior experience needed. We start by covering the basics of trading, including candlestick patterns, timeframes, and market structures, making it easy for beginners to follow along. As you progress, you'll dive into the Smart Money Concepts (SMC) strategy, a method used by institutions and professional traders to understand how major market players move and influence price. You'll learn how to identify high-probability trade setups and execute them with confidence.Whether you're just starting your trading journey or looking to refine your skills, this course offers a step-by-step approach to mastering the Forex market, providing you with the foundation to grow into a profitable trader.What You'll Learn:Basics of Forex Trading: Understand key concepts like candlesticks, timeframes, and different markets.Using Trading Platforms & Placing Orders: Learn how to navigate platforms like MetaTrader and TradingView, and execute trades efficiently.USA residents can apply the same Forex strategies to FX futures, as both use identical charts and trading principlesPrice Action Patterns & Market Structure: Learn how to read the market and spot trading opportunities.Smart Money Concepts (SMC): Step-by-step breakdown of SMC, explained from scratch, so you can trade with confidence.Forex Pairs Explained: Dive into EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY with practical examples.Strategies for Capturing High-Probability Entries: Learn how to identify and execute trades with a favorable 1:3 risk-reward ratio.Effective Risk Management Strategies: Master techniques to manage risk effectively, increasing your chances of getting funded by prop firms.Trading Psychology: Discover the mental aspects of trading, including discipline, emotional control, and maintaining a positive mindset.Step-by-Step Trading Guide: Build confidence in placing trades, managing risk, and reading charts like a pro.Why Me?With my extensive experience and strong educational background, including a Master's degree in Finance and current studies as a PhD student in Investing and Finance, I'm dedicated to mentoring aspiring traders who want to learn the strategies used by successful professionals. My journey in institutional trading has equipped me with a deep understanding of how to analyze the market, identify profitable opportunities, and effectively manage risk.In my mentorship program, I share this valuable knowledge and provide personalized guidance to help you become a successful funded trader. Many of my students have successfully secured funded accounts and received payouts through these strategies. I believe in fostering an engaging learning environment where your questions are welcomed and encouraged.To further support your growth, we offer a community and daily support, ensuring you have access to the resources and feedback needed to succeed. Additionally, I provide a dedicated Q&A section on Udemy, where I'll respond to your inquiries within 12 hours. Together, we'll embark on a journey toward mastering Forex trading!Additional Benefits:Comprehensive Learning Path: This course is designed to take you from a complete beginner to a confident, independent trader. Each module builds upon the previous one, providing you with a clear and actionable learning path.Hands-On Practice: Learn by doing! You'll gain hands-on experience with live chart analysis, real-world case studies, and step-by-step trading examples.Proven Strategy: The course is based on a proven trading strategy I've successfully used for years, teaching you the exact methods to achieve consistency in the Forex market.Results-Oriented: Many of my students have become funded traders and received payouts, proving that the methods taught in this course work. If you follow the strategy and stay disciplined, you too can achieve these results.Direct Support from Me: Unlike many other courses, you'll have direct access to me through the community and Q&A section, where I personally answer your questions and guide you through any challenges you face.No Prior Knowledge Required: This course requires no prior experience in trading. Even if you're just starting out, you'll find everything you need to become a successful Forex trader.
Who this course is for:
New Traders Or Intermediate Traders Seeking Success
Those aspiring to build a career in trading
Those still relying on indicators and support/resistance
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi