• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Hating a Witch - Brigid Hunt

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

8f6ed9c82da1055461bc77d95c9f56fc.jpg

epub | 9 MB | English| Isbn:9798227404565 | Author: Brigid Hunt | Year: 2024

Description:

I'm a witch who talks to the dead. He thinks witchcraft is a hoax. I want nothing to do with him, but the deities keep pushing us together.

Now that my sisters and I broke the curse that prevented us from finding love, I should be celebrating. No way. I have more important things to focus on. Like trying to find out the truth about how my dad died, even though he's the one spirit my powers can't reach.
If I'm going to solve that mystery and prepare for my mom's upcoming Samhain wedding, I definitely don't have time for the most annoying, arrogant man on earth, Zach, who also happens to make me feel all tingly in my pants. We'll just have to get it out of our systems with one hot night, and then it's back to business. It's a foolproof plan.
As long as I can keep his mom's ghost from popping up at the wrong time...
Welcome back to Owl Cove, Wisconsin. Where witches are welcome members of the community and magic is a part of everyday life.
One-click now for sizzling chemistry between grumpy, bi4pan main characters, heaps of spice, lighthearted humor, and plenty of cheese references.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi