Courses2024

Google Gemini Marketing - Create Powerful Marketing Campaigns

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

501cdcd0bc5b2919f63b7392b5a7077e.jpeg
Free Download Google Gemini Marketing - Create Powerful Marketing Campaigns
Published 10/2024
Created by Tanmoy Das
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 1h 14m ) | Size: 830 MB

Learn how to create, manage, and optimize winning campaigns with Google Gemini.
What you'll learn:
Master using Google Gemini to develop full marketing campaigns from inception to completion
Craft optimized social media content using Google Gemini
Produce Facebook ads using Google Gemini
Assess reviews and enhance products and services using Google Gemini
Identify and optimize target audiences and buyer personas with Google Gemini
Create email sequences leveraging Google Gemini
Generate SEO-friendly blog posts in seconds with Google Gemini
Design Google ads with the help of Google Gemini
Design a comprehensive content calendar for marketing efforts with Google Gemini
Employ Google Gemini for audience investigation and evaluation
Develop sales page copy with Google Gemini
Requirements:
No prerequisites are necessary for this course. It is tailored to accommodate learners of all levels, ranging from novices to professionals seeking to upgrade their marketing abilities.
Description:
Hi Guys,Welcome to my Google Gemini Marketing: Create Powerful Marketing Campaigns course!In my course you will learn everything about how to use Google Gemini in creating Marketing Campaigns. I have created video lessons on every feature of AI Tools. You will get to see the real practical implementation of how to use every feature of this tools.This is the most detailed course on use of Google Gemini in creating Marketing Campaigns you will ever find on the internet. I have created different sections based on each AI tool and in each section, I have gone in-depth into explaining the concept of the tool and how to practically implement it.This course will give you a 100% understanding of how to use Google Gemini in creating Marketing Campaigns for businesses and after going through this course you will be capable of applying these concepts in building your own online business or for your clients.You're going to get 19 detailed video lessons. A complete access to our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the class.On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee!Topics you will learn in this course:- Creating your Google Gemini account step by step- Utilizing Google Gemini for audience research and analysis- How to create a complete Content Calendar for your marketing campaign- How to write killer copy with Google Gemini- Developing social media posts with Google Gemini- SEO Google Gemini: Optimized Keywords and Blog Titles- SEO Google Gemini: Writing an optimized Blog Post in seconds- Email Marketing Google Gemini: Developing optimized email sequences- Sales Pages Google Gemini: Developing sales page copy- Online Advertising Google Gemini: Facebook Ads- Online Advertising Google Gemini: Google Ads- Complete Marketing Funnel Creation with Google Gemini- Analyzing reviews and optimizing your products and services- Generating Product and Business names with Google Gemini- Taglines and slogans for your brand with Google Gemini- Product descriptions for your online store with Google Gemini- Generating FAQ with Google Gemini- Create a PRO Website with AI- Customizing Your Website with AIThank you so much for checking out my course. I look forward to seeing you in the course. So, wait no more!Click on the 'Buy now' button and join my course today!! Also check out my other courses!!
Who this course is for:
Business owners or entrepreneurs seeking to devise comprehensive marketing campaigns.
Individuals curious about utilizing AI-driven tools for marketing purposes.
Students or recent graduates considering careers in marketing or advertising.
Individuals interested in crafting optimized blog articles, emails, and social media content.
Marketers aiming to refine their marketing expertise and tactics.
Freelancers or consultants wanting to broaden their marketing service offerings.
Those keen on enhancing their social media, email marketing, and advertising skills.
Small business owners eager to learn effective marketing strategies for their products or services.
Anyone wanting to expand their understanding of marketing and advertising in the digital era.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi