Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Simply Beautiful Flower Inspiring Watercolor For Beginners!

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

730453ba5c9e821e5621f8f0ab978865.jpeg
Free Download Simply Beautiful Flower Inspiring Watercolor For Beginners!
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.16 GB | Duration: 0h 58m
Learn how to paint simple watercolor subjects with confident and no former experience

What you'll learn
How to paint simple yet beautiful modern floral subjects. You will learn and practice very basic watercolor techniques through short lessons.
We will learn and practice several flowers using "wet in wet" technique. We will add more visual interest to our painting using splash technique.
Stylized roses, cloves, daisy, tulips and imaginary flowers.
We will learn "How to paint loose and with ease".
Requirements
No former watercolor painting technique is needed, just some very basic experience is welcomed.
We need usual watercolor materials including: Watercolor paper, Masking tape, drawing board, a few brushes (Round brushes number 2 & 5 and two flat brushes half-inch and one inch), watercolor set (or colored inks). two mugs of fresh waters. paper towel. pencil and soft eraser.
Description
We learn to create beautiful floral watercolors with less or no former experience. Different techniques are described in a simple way and repeated to ensure a solid skill is achieved. Each lesson is a short, usually less than 10 min video. I ask you to watch it first, then go after it. You may dedicate one day to each lesson or repeat it over one week, as I suggest to.Subjects are so simple, inspired by flowers, and colorful and beautiful. They sway between realistic and stylized inspirations. By doing these exercises and other sets I have created dedicated to floral subjects you create a solid base for more advanced and more realistic flower painting.Some techniques are challenging such as wet-in-wet and to master them there is no better way than practicing and one of the goals of this course is to repeat these techniques in several cases now and then. This way I and you ensure that have learned these techniques. I always try to keep it simple so I am not interested in complicated descriptions or metaphoric quotes. So you will find the course easy to follow! Enjoy watercolor painting and have more quality time. You will create beautiful paintings to keep or give as a gift to yours or even sell!I myself have a handful of them hanging on my office walls.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Inspiring cloves
Lecture 2 Red stylized Cloves
Section 3: Exotic Stylized Rose
Lecture 3 Exotic Stylized Rose
Section 4: Large rose
Lecture 4 Large rose
Section 5: Orange loose flower
Lecture 5 Orange loose enchanting flower
Section 6: Tulips
Lecture 6 Two simple red tulips
Section 7: Three loose wet in wet flowers
Lecture 7 Three loose wet in wet flowers
Section 8: Loose wet in wet blossoms
Lecture 8 Loose wet in wet flowers
Section 9: Yellow flower
Lecture 9 How to paint semi-realistic yellow flowers- Summing up all we learned
Are you absolute beginner and want to create arts that is joyful to you and meaningful to yours?
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi