• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Udemy - Airbnb: Save up to 25% on stays by Negotiating Effectively

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

FVvzD94.jpg

Udemy - Airbnb: Save up to 25% on stays by Negotiating Effectively

English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15&30fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 235 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Learn how to save money by finding great deals on Airbnb and negotiate the price to get up to 25% discount

About this course:

Full, free lifetime access

All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free

Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!

Includes message templates that you can copy-paste to save time

Get $25 off your first Airbnb stay

Includes negotiating tool that you can use to get the lowest price

Includes real life example of how I save over $100 by negotiating with my Airbnb host

My personal guarantee: if you don't save more than you paid for this course, I will refund you the difference!

Includes my travel ebook "Ten Small Steps, One Giant Leap," a guide on how to travel the world full-time for a long time

This course is for travelers who don't like the impersonal experience of staying in hotels and want a more authentic, local experience and also travels who want to save money.

You will learn:

How to use the Airbnb search function to find the perfect place to stay

How to recognize a good host

How to negotiate to get the price down up to 25%

How to get the most out of your stay

What to do in case of problems

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi