Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Earn Higher Freelance Fees with Niche Service Packages

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

FPxlMFJ.jpg

Earn Higher Freelance Fees with Niche Service Packages

English | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 17 Lectures | 161 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Learn how to attract higher paying clients and earn higher fees, with niche service packages

Would you like to attract higher paying clients? Work less hours so you can spend more time doing what you love?

This 8-part course is designed to put you on the fast track to highly profitable system to help you land higher paying clients, with your very own niche service packages.

I'll walk you step-by-step through the exact systems I'm using in my own business to attract new clients, sell more products and services, and build a great reputation.

My course will show you

How to profile and target higher paying clients;

How to transform your talents and services into niche, high-end service products;

Which social media Ch are relevant for your target market, and how to use them to convert prospects into buyers;

How to launch, cross promote and create a buzz around your products effortlessly, without the stress.

and much more.

Here's what you'll learn in depth:

How to profile and target higher paying clients (and how they select their service provider)

How to laser target your niche - specialize and diversify

How to adjust your perception of your offering (your worth, your fees) and charge higher fees

My step-by-step process of creating niche, high-end service packages

Which social media Ch are particularly relevant to your target market

Relationship-based marketing versus selling and how to use these to promote your service packages

How to use convert visitors into buyers.

Putting it all into practice - Create your new, highly targeted marketing plan

Implement systems to make your marketing more efficient, consistent and stress-free

How to create a buzz around your product launches and how to create cross-promotional campaigns

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi