Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Hack Your Life: Get Clear on What You Want and How to Get It

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

tEJaScS.jpg

Udemy - Hack Your Life: Get Clear on What You Want and How to Get It

English | 8h | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 1.35 Gb

Genre: eLearning

A world explorer's secrets to designing, financing and surviving a life of rewarding travel, languages and relationships

That's the gentle hiss of time slipping by in the hourglass, never to return.

You desperately yearn to go places, do things, meet people. You want to have adventures and travel the world.

But you can't.

You don't have the time. Or the money. Or the energy. Life keeps getting in the way. You already have a full plate, and you're working hard just to keep up with your life. Your dreams seem always just out of reach, and you're not even sure which one to go after.

You want more.

What if I told you there was a mindset that the most sophisticated world-travelers and -workers have been using for years to achieve things most people only dream about and that they do it for dirt cheap... and that this mindset translated directly to supercharging your own life?

Great news - this is the truth!

This course provides a plan to rewire the way you approach life and your dreams so that you can become an unquenchable fire burning up all the obstacles in your path and passionately surging forward.

All of the tips, tricks and strategies are the products of years of testing and rely heavily on prin[beeep]les digital nomads have been using for decades to free themselves of living for others and start making their dreams into reality. Few people have tried these tactics, which is why they are so remarkably effective. A small amount of effort can catapult you forward to massive positive changes in your life.

And guess what... the system I teach to clarify and solve problems can be applied in hundreds of different situations in your life to create results in how you live your life, how you approach your work, and how you relate to other people.

Go ahead - make your day

A few of the things you'll learn in this course:

1. The one key strategy to speak any language in months instead of years

2. Secrets of how to travel the world for free with concrete, actionable real-life strategies

3. How to meet new friends, interact with people and stay connected

4. How to cope with life's disasters and stay sane in spite of it all

5. Real-life tested methods on how to get huge amounts of work done quickly

6. A personal roadmap to get clear on what dreams you should chase after and how

Trust me, this is just a tiny sample of what you'll learn, and by the end of this course you'll have the knowhow and confidence to meet the world on your terms and achieve your dreams.

No matter who you are and what obstacles you face, I guarantee you'll learn at least one thing from this class that will transform your life and how you live it.

I will personally respond to any questions you have as you go through the course, and I have included action guides at the end of each module so you can apply the information to YOUR life. If you're not sure how to apply the information, contact me and I'll help you put the information in motion on your terms and help you supercharge your life.

See you in the course!

Samantha Alvarez

Ps: The current low price is an early offering to build a student base and generate positive reviews. I plan to raise the price in the near future, so if you want to take advantage of it I recommend you sign up now!

Pps: You could always walk away and not enroll in this course, but then time would keep slipping away, and your dreams would keep moving farther away from your reality. Make the right choice - invest in yourself and take this course.

Full details

What are the requirements?

Dreams of where you want to go, what you want to do and who you want to be are helpful, but I will also help you develop these in the first few modules

No particular software, app, supplement or prior knowledge is assumed or required for this course.

No prior travel or language learning experience is assumed or required

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 118 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!

Captain your own life by understanding key mindset prin[beeep]les for leading a supercharged life... and putting them into practice

Travel the world for free or nearly free using time-tested travel hacking strategies

Speak languages in months instead of years by taking advantage of one key precept

Accomplish high productivity and achieve goals over the short- and long-term

Survive and thrive encounters with social bullies

Reduce the effects of stress, anxiety and strong emotions by employing mindfulness techniques

Imagine and give life to your personal roadmap to success

What is the target audience?

You SHOULD take this course if you want to:

realize great accomplishments but can't find the time, energy or money

access the secret mindset of successful people, but also actionable strategies for how to get there

GO places, SEE sights, and DO things you've only dreamed of up until now

You SHOULD NOT take this course if you are:

satisfied with your life the way it is and do not desire any changes

not ready to take advantage of the opportunity to grow into your full potential

not willing to put in the work to apply the concepts to your life. I can give you the map, but I can't make you walk the road.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi