Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Premiere Pro CC for Entrepreneurs

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

wEIXGKy.jpg

Udemy - Premiere Pro CC for Entrepreneurs

English | 46m | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 167 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Learn to use Premiere Pro CC to create high quality videos for your business in less time.

*This course is part of the Adobe CC for Entrepreneurs Series*

In this course you'll learn how to use Premiere Pro CC to create professional, high quality videos without spending a lot of time in the editing bay. You'll also learn how to think like a professional video editor. Many amateur video editors make the mistake of trying to do too much while editing, either to cover up their mistakes in filming or in an attempt to make their average video look more professional.

Neither of these strategies work.

In this course you'll learn how to deconstruct the work of top videos editors so that you can start creating high quality video edits without spending years laboriously learning the "tricks of the trade."

You'll also learn how to think of your entire video production workflow, from field production to post production. When I started with Premiere I thought I could fix a lot of the deficiencies in my raw video by using video editing tricks.

Here's the truth...its just doesn't work.

And even if you can get it to work, it doesn't make sense when you count the time, energy and money it costs. An ounce of proper filming technique in the field is worth a pound of effort in the editing suite. This course doesn't just teach you how to edit in Premiere, you'll also learn how to optimizing your workflow so that you are spending your time effectively while editing.

Full details

What are the requirements?

A desktop or laptop computer with 4 Gb or more of RAM

A willingness to throw away much of what you know (or think you know) about how video editing works

An interest in changing upstream video and audio practices to make the editing job easier

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 12 lectures and 46 mins of content!

Understand and use the Premiere Pro CC interface

Quickly edit videos that look and sound good

Model the editing strategies used by top videographers and movie editors

What is the target audience?

Entrepreneurs who want to be able to quickly edit together high quality videos

Professionals who want to create great looking videos for their company projects on tight deadlines

Students who want their video projects to not look like student video projects

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi