• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Udemy - Social Media Marketing: TuMblr Business Marketing Strategy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

X5mEylp.jpg

Udemy - Social Media Marketing: TuMblr Business Marketing Strategy

English | MP4 | PDF | 1280x720 | 55 kbps | 48 KHz | 01:24:57 | 227 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Learn how to position your business on TuMblr with elite social media marketing strategies

Can you recall a time when the world was without social media sites and networks? A time before Facebook, Twitter and Co.? If I try really hard, I can still recall glimpses of it; sms's being typed on phones with screens devoid of colour and that still had buttons (Oh, how I miss those buttons), birthday wishes given in person or by telephone and not on a wall, and people showing they liked something by saying it with their actual voices and not through the click of a button.

Now, before you think you've StuMbled upon the wrong classroom, let me say this: I like Social Media. I like the things we're able to do because of it, and there's nothing from the time before Social Media that I particularly miss. Except cellphones with buttons.

The point I was trying to make with my question in the opening line, albeit in a roundabout way, is that for something that has really only existed in its proper form for little more than 10 years, social media has become irremovably entrenched into human society.

Among the myriad of social networks available today, TuMblr is becoming one of the best ways to make your company a success in the online marketing world. But, you have to know how to use it correctly and efficiently, and that is exactly what this course will teach you.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi