Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Marketing: How I Skyrocket Sales by 633% in 12 hours of Work

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

RtYxPNP.jpg

Udemy - Marketing: How I Skyrocket Sales by 633% in 12 hours of Work

English | 5.5h | AVC (.MP4) 1154x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 645 Mb

Genre: eLearning

The exact little-known Marketing & Copywriting Tactics I use to massively increase my clients sales and conversion rates

What are the requirements?

You don't need ANYTHING except a desire to improve your sales to take this course. I'm going to take you from total beginner to topnotch salesman who can sell anything with ease.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 56 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!

Apply psychological prin[beeep]les and influence techniques to make people GLAD to buy from you

Repair and improve ANY website that is leaking money (hint : 99,9% are) and transform them into cash-printing machines

help businesses improve their marketing strategy and get paid for it (in form of relationships, cash, job offers, gifts etc.)

Write mind-blowing sales copy that will make people DROOL over your products (I'll teach you in great details how to write direct-response copy, the ultimate form of print salesmanship)

Shoot amazingly lucrative sales videos to increase your conversion to level you've never dared to dream of (I'll show you how an entrepreneur increased his sales by 13 000% using the techniques I'll teach you, no typo)

organize and write an email-marketing campaign like no one else knows how to : this is the stuff than can make you at least 4 figures each time you send out an email.

Build a massive email list for your business from scratch in FAR less time than everybody else

Warm up clients and transform them into raving Fans thanks to an elaborate strategy used by Apple

And much, much more...

What is the target audience?

This course is for all people who want to learn how to sell effectively, online or offline, which is the most valuable skill ANYBODY could acquire.

It's also for all those who want to learn how businesses can get amazing amounts of leads and transform them into loyal clients.

This is NOT a "Get Rich Quick" scheme : everything in life worth having comes at a price. Once you accept this, you can make real progress. Still, training can be more or less effective, and I'm gonna show you the most effective way to become AMAZING at Sales. I'm going to reveal shortcuts and techniques which will get you to the top if you're ready to commit to learning them

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi