Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

P6N4cme.png

Michael Cooch - Six Figure Summit

English | 480 x 352 | AVC ~600 kbps | 29.970 fps | AAC | 120 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 Ch | ~14 hours | 3.71 Gb

Genre: eLearning, Sales, Marketing

Finally, the first Local Offline Marketing Event that will teach you the business, sales and marketing strategies and skills you need to get to a six-figure income and a seven-figure business in the shortest time possible! You can get SEO tricks, Google Places optimization hacks, and app-building how-to at any nuMber of Local Marketing events this year, but there is only ONE EVENT that will teach you how to turn that knowledge into a million dollar plus business and six-figure income!

Dear Fellow Local Offline Marketers,

There are THREE HARD TRUTHS that I know about this industry:

It's getting increasingly competitive every day-there are thousands of new people entering this market each month.

All of the technical tricks and wizardry necessary to get a page ranked #1 or get a million followers on Facebook are "shiny objects" that are easy to sell as WSOs, but almost none of them result in significant amounts of new revenue for you!

90% of Local Offline Marketers will never make enough money to make their business a full-time career or escape their dreaded day jobs.

How do I know that these things are true?

I've already built a multi-million dollar Local Offline Marketing business, and I've experienced all of the same challenges that everyone else has.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi