• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Udemy - Lucid Dreaming: How to Trigger Inception in Your Sleep

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

8XmWYs2.jpg

Udemy - Lucid Dreaming: How to Trigger Inception in Your Sleep

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 73 kbps | 48 KHz | 2 hours | 937 Mb

Genre: eLearning

A-Z Guide to Unlocking Your Potential in Your Dreams through Step-by-Step Inception Lucid Dreaming Methods

What if I could teach you to fly?

What if I could teach you to summon invisible objects?

What if I could teach you to create worlds & control your entire reality?

Most people waste 1/3 of their entire life ignoring their sleep completely when this is one of the deepest and most potent opportunities to explore your mind while having direct benefits on your real life with practical applications such as:

Doubling Your Confidence for stressful situations or even dates with "Lucid Dream Mock Rehearsals"

Improving Language Skills by practicing - I used this while learning Russian in my dream with "babushkas and black bears in deep Siberia"

Preparing for Job Interviews by running through questions and feeling the realness of the stress during your lucid dream

Envisioning Conducting Difficult Presentations so you can feel more confident during the real thing

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi