Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Udemy : Learn how to make powerful high quality book trailers

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a1ebf2a3bba50efe9da90f42a7e53e4c.jpg

Udemy : Learn how to make powerful high quality book trailers

MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 80 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 1.02 GB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

How to source and utilize images, footage and music, in a robust video platform so you can easily create stunning videos

You will learn, primarily via video instruction, how to create powerful high quality HD book trailer videos, that can then be uploaded to various sharing sites (like Youtube) for more exposure for your book titles.

I have provided royalty free music tracks, video clips, and powerpoint templates (specifically for book promotion), but I also show you how to source beautiful book animations and book graphics (utilizing your book cover images/pages). I also show you how to create book cover image and book review slides to further enhance the quality of your book trailer videos.

In this course I will show you how to source video footage clips, royalty free music, and hiqh quality images.

I recommend that you watch the videos in the order listed, then get started from step one onward--this will allow you to save time and money in creating as many book trailer videos as you can make time for, in a 30 day period. It is very likely you will be able to produce ten to thirty book trailers, at least.

Readmore:

So decide how many book titles you'd like to create book trailer videos for as you watch the video tutorials.

If you are an author or publisher, and want to learn how to create nexpensive high quality HD book trailer videos that can then be uploaded to as many video sharing sites as you wish, to 'get the word out' about your books, then this course may be right up your alley.

What are the requirements?

You should have your published book's description, blurb, any reviews,etc in text format, with which to create a script from for your videos.

You should have your book cover image(s), in the highest resolution available, for best visual results.

You should have a credit card on hand to register at the video platform site, and for item purchases, plus for the free trial period at sites mentioned.

It would be helpful to have Powerpoint on your computer, to be able to utilize the pre-programmed book trailer video and intro templates I have created for you. Otherwise you can NOT use them, or outsource to someone who can set these up for you.

If you already have adequate images, and footage [optional], and royalty free music, it is possible that you will only need to use the video platform itself-and nothing else, to create HD book trailer videos for your book or books.

Included in the cost of this course: Royalty Free Music Tracks for you to use Personally; Video Backgrounds for you to use Personally; Pre-Programmed Powerpoint Templates I have created for you to use to create your own book(s) graphics and videos with, again Personal Use Only. "Personally" means you can not resell them or use them to produce videos for others.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 40 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!

Source Royalty Free Music for Video Creation

Source Video Footage for Video Creation

Source Images for Video Creation

Source High Quality Book Graphics Utilizing One's Book Cover Images

Source High Quality Book Animation Video Intros Utilizing One's Book Cover Images

Utilize Pre-Programmed Powerpoint Templates for Image Creation

Utilize Pre-Programmed Powerpoint Templates for Video Creation

Utilize a Video Creation Platform to Create High Quality HD Videos

Modify the Book Templates, and Use the Royalty Free Music and Video Footage I've Provided for You to Utilize in Your Book Trailers

What is the target audience?

This course is meant for authors, publishers and students who are not familiar with creating videos, nor how to quickly, easily and inexpensively source the components to create one's videos.

If you are accustomed to and wish to continue paying hundreds to thousands of dollars per book trailer video, then this course is probably not for you. This course explains how to source items that are less expensive and relatively easy to acquire/utilize, in order to create a multitude of book trailer videos, as quickly as one can; and at a reduced overall cost.

6e33b4287c21a6b0d5c08eb6b354ba70.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi