Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - How I Blew Past My Crowdfunding Goal With Kickstarter

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

GwFl2Xv.jpg

Udemy - How I Blew Past My Crowdfunding Goal With Kickstarter

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 67 kbps | 48 KHz | 1 hours | 265 Mb

Genre: eLearning

An in-depth course teaching you how to smash your crowdfunding goal without blowing money! 30 money back guarantee

I will teach you exactly what I did to more than double my Kickstarter goal (and this does not include all the wholesale contracts I secured) in one month. I am so confident you will benefit from my course, I am offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked. So you have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain.

We will cover step-by-step what you need to know to run a successful crowdfunding campaign. There are many illegitimate businesses that make their money by making false promises about your campaign, and then running off with your money. I fell into this trap, and lost a lot of money. I don't want to see the same thing happen to other entrepreneurs like you. I will teach you how to optimize your campaign from beginning to end so you don't have to rely on these other services.

Our course is different than other content available because most other courses teach you the basics on how to optimize your campaign page and what to do while your project is live . This is important information, but we also know that your success is primarily determined by your preparation months prior to the campaign. That's why we start by teaching you what to do months before your launch, if you have the time, and then we will go into running and managing your campaign.

Everything that we cover are things that I personally used while running my Kickstarter campaign (5 Water Socks). Here are some of the things we will go over:

1. Basics of Crowdfunding - what is it?

2. Customer Acquisition

a. Social Media Marketing Without Buying Ads - including how I organically grew my Instagram page from 74 followers to over 11,000 followers in a few months.

b. How I was able to convert my social media followers to backers through my email list

3. Building Your Campaign

a. When to launch

b. How to use Kickstarter analytics to see how similar campaigns performed and brought traffic

c. How to optimize your campaign page

d. Coming up with a Kickstarter goal

e. Tips for your Kickstarter video and script

f. Creating rewards that are easy to manage when you hit your goal and how to get more per backer

4. Pitching to Press - How I was able to land TV interviews and strategies I used to get press coverage nationally and internationally

a. How to find journalists and media outlets to contact

b. Strategies on how to draft emails to journalists WITH MY EMAIL TEMPLATES

c. Building your media kit

Finally we call our page the MinorityMindset because we want to build a community of entrepreneurs who think differently and want to create something great. Welcome to the community.

What are the requirements?

You don't need any prior crowdfunding experience. I will teach you how to plan your crowdfunding campaign. Any business experience or knowledge will help.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 37 lectures and 50 mins of content!

build and manage a successful crowdfunding campaign

What is the target audience?

This course is for entrepreneurs who want to launch their business or social project

This course is not for people who are not looking to put time and due diligence into their crowdfunding campaign

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi