Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Lead Generation Marketing Scripts for Cold Calling & Events

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6OtwlgY.jpg

Udemy - Lead Generation Marketing Scripts for Cold Calling & Events

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 56 kbps | 48 KHz | 2 hours | 1.56 Gb

Genre: eLearning

Understand rich philosophy behind lead gen & dig into the practical step by step guide for successful conversations

If you are a small business owner, if you're a new marketing representative working as an event rep or cold caller for a company; if you are marketing manager looking to either start or develop your cold customer lead generation program, or even if you're a seasoned veteran in any one of these areas looking to sharpen your skills, this course is for you.

Not only do we break down cold call and event marketing scripts to a granular, step by step level so you can see the purpose of each part, but we also provide a deep background of some of the concepts, psychology, and strategies that go into an interaction and conversation with a potential customer.

This course is over an hour of lectures specifically designed to help current or future lead generators like you to master the cold customer script. We'll provide lectures for you to learn and gain understanding, as well as slides, notes, and drawings to help you visualize and review some of the concepts covered here. Also, we provide video role play conversations designed to give you a real world feel of some of the tones and expectations of an actual conversation at work.

I really enjoyed making this course because not only is cold customer lead generation a profession of mine, but its also a passion. Thanks for checking out my course and I hope to see you in the classroom!

What are the requirements?

what cold call and event marketing is

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 16 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

understand how to effectively generate leads from potential customers via face-to-face scenarios and phone calls

understand the psychology, methods, and strategies that go into cold customer scripts

What is the target audience?

individuals who are setting up a sales presentation, free estimate, or webinar should take this course

new cold callers or event marketers should take this course

experienced cold call or event marketers looking for a fresh outlook should take this course

individuals who are selling without setting up an appointment first should NOT take this course

retail workers or salesmen should not take this course

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi