• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

SkillShare - Introduction to Photoshop: Digital Painting and Illustration

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

C83ToMF.jpg

SkillShare - Introduction to Photoshop: Digital Painting and Illustration

English | 1h 6m | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 44.1KHz 1ch | 556 Mb

Genre: eLearning

I've been exploring different illustration mediums since I began making art, and mastering the basics of painting on Photoshop has made my process more efficient and marketable. Your skill set will have more variety, and will be more applicable to the creative industry as a whole. In this course, I am going to share my process with you!

We will cover the basics of Photoshop for digital painting and illustration. The class will explore tools and techniques for translating color theory into the digital space.

Photoshop is a key program used in all creative industries. It is critical that an artist understands how to paint comfortably in Photoshop, as it is a versatile and efficient tool. From concept art to book illustration, Photoshop can be used by painters to broaden their potential client list and students can learn to apply this skill to an industry of their choice.

What You'll Learn

You will learn the basics of using Photoshop (CS3 to CS6) to paint digital illustrations. We'll cover:

AsseMble your Still Life. How to set your scene

Brushes. How to create unique brushes, techniques for illustration versus print

Layers. How to use layers, adjustment layers, masks and groups

Color. How to capture color theory digitally

Tablet. How to use a drawing tablet

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi