• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Udemy - Excel for Analysts: Mastering Advanced Formulas & Functions

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

cFXjXxl.jpg

Udemy - Excel for Analysts: Mastering Advanced Formulas & Functions

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 58 kbps | 44 KHz | 6 hours | 1.10 Gb

Genre: eLearning

Learn how to write powerful Excel functions with hands-on, interactive exercises designed by an award-winning instructor

It's time to show Excel who wears the pants in this relationship. Whether you're starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel badass, you've come to the right place. It's time to stop digging through help forums and shelling out absurd fees for tutors and textbooks -- you deserve better.

This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a nuMber of ways. I will not train you to regurgitate formula syntax; I will teach you how to THINK like Excel.

readmore

By the end of the course you'll be writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch, allowing you to:

Easily build dynamic tools & dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data

Go rogue and design your own formula-based formatting rules

Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds

Tap into API data sources like live weather, stock quotes, GPS data, etc.

Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays

Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks (no VBA required!)

And much, much more...

What gives you the right to teach this class? Can't I just Google this stuff?

Fantastic question. First and foremost, I have a genuine passion for Excel that most people reserve for things like kittens, ice cream, and/or significant others. The only thing I love more than learning Excel is teaching it, and as the founder of Excel Maven I've been lucky enough to teach thousands of people just like you over the past 7+ years. My teaching style is conversational, authentic and to the point, and I will always communicate complex concepts in a framework that is clear and easy to comprehend.

As a full-time analytics consultant and Excel instructor, I cut my teeth using Excel to solve real-world business problems and develop award-winning analytics & data visualization tools for Fortune 500 companies. If you care about creds, I'm a card-carrying MOS Certified Excel Expert and my work has been featured by Microsoft and the New York Times. Ok so I don't actually carry the card, but you get the idea.

What are the requirements?

Microsoft Excel (2007+) installed and ready to roll

Some experience with basic formulas is recommended, but not required (we'll spend some time laying the groundwork for the more advanced stuff)

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 76 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!

60+ downloadable PDF slides and 9 Excel practice files

Hands-on practice writing powerful, complex Excel functions from scratch

A step-by-step, 100% comprehensive guide to the most versatile, powerful functions in Excel

What is the target audience?

Excel users who have basic skills but want to get really, REALLY good

Anyone hoping to expand their analytical skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level

Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to training

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi