Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Master Adobe Lightroom 5 & Be More Productive

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

RjFPHyD.jpg

Udemy - Master Adobe Lightroom 5 & Be More Productive

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 58 kbps | 44 KHz | 7 hours | 1.85 Gb

Genre: eLearning

Everything you need to know about Lightroom 5 and be more productive.

Includes photos you can use to follow along and additional free resources (presets and templates). I've been using Lightroom since version 1 and use it daily for my photography business.

I'll share my personal insight, techniques and recommendations for properly using Lightroom. Join me, with other students, in the Udemy discussion area for additional questions and assistance on Lightroom 5. It's like having your own personal Lightroom coach.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 is designed for photographers. It provides you the ability to organize, edit and manage your photos like no other software. The Lightroom 5 tutorials start off explaining what Lightroom is, what catalogs are and how many you should consider having. Then we'll dissect the interface and learn how to customize for our own personal preference. From there, you can follow along as we import photos, organize and do advanced searches.

Once your organized, we'll explore all the options for creating works of art by editing in the Develop module. Use the provided photos, to follow along as we create basic and advanced edits.

Once you've completed the Lightroom video tutorials you'll have a full understanding of how to use Lightroom properly and productively.

What are the requirements?

PC or Mac

Lightroom 5

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 101 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!

How to use Lightroom productively

Be more productive in Lightroom

Edit like a pro

Find any photo among thousands in seconds

Be more organized

What is the target audience?

Digital photographers of all levels

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi