Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Online Marketing Fundamentals and Success Prin[beeep]les

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

i0cGW7D.jpg

Udemy - Online Marketing Fundamentals and Success Prin[beeep]les

English | 2 hours | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | aac, 44100 Hz | 118 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Incorporate these fundamentals into your online marketing and avoid being one of the 90% plus that struggle and fail.

* Lectures 27

Welcome to the "Online Marketing Success: Implement These Fundamental Tips" course.

*Whether you're brand new to online marketing or have been at it for a while and still struggling, the fundamentals covered in this course, if applied, will bring you much clarity.

*Be able to identify and implement the fundamental pillars necessary to build a successful Online Marketing strategy.

*A summary of the six major challenges that online marketers of all shapes, sizes and experience, encounter and trap most. You don't want to miss these.

*The detail of your answer will most likely determine whether your marketing effort will succeed or fail.

*These two are the emotion behind what you do and provide you with the staying power.

*The fundamentals that are the foundation of a sound marketing plan

*Looking at marketing as a system and the major components of that system

*The fundamentals that need to be part of your Website and that will keep you from the typical knee jerk reactions every time Google releases an update to their algorithm.

*The fundamental shift in the marketplace and what's behind today's crazy pace.

*I use a Mindmap format as the presentation medium, a copy of which I make available as a PDF at the end of each section. Check out some of the previews I make available. I'd love your feedback on this.

*I've included a worksheet at the end of the course that will help you recall some of the key points and serve as a worksheet to you own online marketing campaign.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi