Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Learn Wordpress By Watching How I Create a FULL Website! by Maya Bielik

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

txGOUav.jpg

Udemy - Learn Wordpress By Watching How I Create a FULL Website! by Maya Bielik

English | MP4 | 1280x720 | 57 kbps | 48 KHz | 2 hours | 381 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Get Your Website Online Already! Watch How I Create a Full Professional Business Website That Can Also Serve as a Blog.

This course will teach you how to work with the amazing Wordpress platform by watching how I build a full website.

The Learning Experience:

In this course you will not listen to theories or long explanations, you will simply learn how to work with Wordpress by watching how i configure themes and plugins and fit the website to my own business needs. It's best to watch each lecture and work on your website at the same time - this is a great way to learn!

The Steps of Creating a Website In This Course:

I will walk you through all the steps - from signing up with a hosting company and registering a domain name, through installing Wordpress on your website and finally building a professional looking website for your business or a personal blog.

What You Will Get at The End of This Course:

By the end of the course you can have your own functional, beautifully designed, responsive website for your business and/or blog, ready to be spread online to the rest of the world. The best part of learning by experience, or - learning by watching, is that you will understand how the system works and then be able to completely fit it to your own needs. You can create an exact website like the one shown in the course, just for the sake of learning, or actually using it as your own website.

What Will I Learn To Do in Wordpress?

Installing the theme we will work with

Installing and configuring plugins

Creating categories and assign them to your content

Working on the homepage which contains beautiful content areas

Creating a "call-toaction" bar with an incentive to your readers

Creating contact forms

Creating static pages

Creating photo galleries

EMbedding videos

EMbedding Google Maps

Creating menus

Working on the header elements

Adding social links icons

Working on the footer elements

Working with widgets

Configuring Wordpress' essential sections

What Else Does The Course includes?

In addition to learning how to work with Wordpress, you will also get a list of must-have addons, known as plugins, so you can later on expand the functionality of your website and engage with your audience by building a mailing list, adding social sharing buttons and much more.

How Long Will It Take Me To Create a Website With The Help of This Course?

You can have your website up and running within a few hours, and if your free time is very limited - you could learn for about 15-30 minutes each day and complete your website within a week. The lectures are short and easy to follow, and were structured in a way that they would fit those who have a full day to work on their website as well as those who only have 15 minutes a day. With that being said, "throwing" a website online on the World Wide Web is not enough - once it's ready, the hard work begins - it's your responsibility to continue expanding your content by writing articles and sharing your knowledge and services online in social media platforms, so your website will gain credibility and audience.

Why Taking This Course?

If you've tried learning how to work with Wordpress before, but got confused with all the configurations, themes, plugins and the various possibilities that this platform offers, here is your chance to watch how it's simply done by a web designer who works with Wordpress for the past 8 years. It's easier than you think, and moreover - it's FUN!

Wordpress is a platform that can serve anyone who wants to build a website and has basic computing skills. You don't need to pay thousand of dollars to a webdesigner and a webmaster to create a professional-looking website anymore, thanks to the great abilities of Wordpress which make this platform so flexible and understandable.

Join the ride - you're going to love it, but hey - Wordpress is addictive, so watch out! :-)

What are the requirements?

Basic Computer Skills

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 28 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

Have Your Own Responsive Website Online

Create a Professional Website For Your Business

Create a Professional Personal Blog

Work With Wordpress' Essential Elements and Fit It To Your Own Needs

Understand How To Work With Themes, Plugins, Widgets, Posts, pages, Comments and More

What is the target audience?

Business Owners Who Need a Website

Anyone Who Want To Start Writing a Blog

Those Who Tried To Work With Wordpress Before But Gave Up

Those Who Heard That Wordpress Is Great But Never Got Around It

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi