Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Google My Business Listing Optimization Training

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

FqM7kCV.jpg

Google My Business Listing Optimization Training

English | 2 hours | h264, MP4, 1280x720 | 30.00 fp | aac | 570 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Google My Business is a free Google tool that allows businesses create and manage their Google Local Business Listing. With this tool they can advertise their business information like business name, address, contact information, user reviews and maps directions on Google Search, Google Maps and Google+. All this -- absolutely free of cost and without the need of a website. The real challenge for businesses is to rank their listing on the limited nuMber of slots for Local Business Listings on the first page of Google Search.

Taught by former Google manager and digital marketing expert, Riju Mathew, this 1.5 hour long course will teach you insider tips and tricks to make your local business listing appear on the first page of Google and get more customers from your locality. The course consists of easy-to-implement strategies delivered through video presentations, on-screen demos, and 2 quizzes.

Sign up today and learn effective and easy-to-implement strategies to optimize the performance of your Google My Business listing and turn around your business performance!

What are the requirements?

This course has 8 sections and 37 lectures, including 7 on-screen demos, and 2 quizzes

The approximate duration of the course is 2 hours

You don't need to have any technical education to take this course.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 37 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

Create and verify a new Google Local Business Listing (also known as Google My Business Listing)

Implement strategies to rank your listing on the first page of Google Search and Google Maps

Learn about Google policies that are related to your local listing

Learn how to contact Google My Business support team

What is the target audience?

Business owners who have a Google Local Business Listing

Business owners who are yet to create a Google Local Business Listing

Digital marketing professionals who want to increase their skillset

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi