Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

oaxino

Productivity Systems For Social Media Managers.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f15413d46be36e2462488deca84d637e.jpg

Productivity Systems For Social Media Managers

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | Lec: 36 | 447 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Ultimate productivity hacks to help you become more effective on social media marketing channels

Come with me on a journey to Productivity Hacks for social media management. Start saving hours on your marketing efforts.

Did you know that we waste 6hours and 48min weekly on social media management ? We do this because we don't have the RIGHT tools, systems or processes in place.

This course will help you become more productive and efficient on social media marketing activities. You will be able to create, curate, schedule and post content in matter of minutes.

This is what you will learn in this course

Understand the time spent on social media management and importance of productivity

Productivity hacks for social media content creation, curation and scheduling

Over 20 tools that I have tested and use on daily basis

How to create a social media report in minutes

Crazy social media automation tools to save you hours of time

My social media management system as a template

By using the same tools and systems, I have created a social media marketing agency and we have worked with 100+ clients. I will show you the exact tools and processes that I have tested and mastered.

If you use social media channels for personal or business use, this is the course for you. This course also comes with a 30day money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose.

004c3d6b7558f01feddafc389f09e2d6.jpg

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi