• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

15-Day Floral Watercolor Challenge Create Compositions with Confidence

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

13a58fda59176d9111172815d8b438b1.jpeg
15-Day Floral Watercolor Challenge: Create Compositions with Confidence
Free Download Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/15-day-floral-watercolor-challenge-create-compositions-with-confidence/1552627379
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :2.4 GB
Product Details
Welcome to the 15-day floral challenge! This class will teach you how to paint loose watercolor floral compositions with confidence and ease. We'll start by identifying some of the key tips for creating beautiful and balanced art pieces - and I'll share some good, bad, (and ugly) examples from my own paintings over the years. Then we'll get started on the 15 floral projects. In each piece, you'll learn how to paint various flowers, greenery, and other elements, and we'll talk through how to arrange them together in beautiful, expressive compositions. We'll start with a couple of simple pieces with just a few elements, and as we progress through the class, we'll work our way toward more advanced compositions with lots of moving parts and we'll paint new, unique flowers. By the end of this class, you will feel confident in your painting abilities, and more importantly, your composition skills. In each lesson, I will share my step-by-step process, but there will also be plenty of room for you to make your own creative choices to help your final paintings feel uniquely YOU. I encourage you to take advantage of those opportunities as often as you can in this class - because that's what will really help you build your creative confidence.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi